Elaina Zuker is a successful keynote speaker on the art of influence and effective leadership. As a thought leader, her in-demand keynotes and speeches have influenced audiences across a broad spectrum of business and government sectors.
She shares her extensive knowledge and experience in her signature candid, humorous style. While her subject is serious, she explains her unique theories in an easy to understand, conversational manner, with lots of lively audience participation.
A seasoned businesswoman, educator, author and consultant, Ms. Zuker has held executive positions in publishing, higher education and communications. As a keynote speaker, she has addressed meetings and conferences in industry, government and professional associations. Her current topics are:
- Seven Secrets of Influence: Strategies for Personal Power
- Influence for Personal Power in Changing Times
- The Magic of Rapport – how to connect with anyone
- The Next Step: Discover Your Opportunities and Achieve Your Goals
- Success Strategies – Step by Step
Her best-selling book, “The Seven Secrets of Influence” was the
Main Selection for the BusinessWeek Book Club, has been translated into multiple languages and has recently been published by Penguin India. The author of “Mastering Assertiveness Skills”, “The Assertive Manager”, Career Success Series and the Day Timers Success Tapes, she has been featured on numerous radio and television talk shows and in many newspaper articles.
Hear an excerpt from Elaina’s talk with Sales Executives
Ms. Zuker has created custom publications on personal success for Time Magazine, Money Magazine, Hearst Publications, Hachette Publishing and Times Mirror Publishing. She has served on the faculties of Montclair State College (Division of Business), Mercy College, Pace University, and Marymount College.
Ms. Zuker’s consulting clients include:
- Avon Products
- American Express
- American Management Association
- Bankers Trust
- Bell Communications Research
- Chase Manhattan Bank
- Chiron Corporation (now Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics)
- First Nationwide Bank
- Kaiser Electronics
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
- MCI (now Verizon)
- Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Sheraton Corporation
- Syntex Pharmaceuticals
Ms. Zuker conducts seminars in the U.S. and internationally on Influence, Management, Leadership, Productivity, Change, High Performance Selling, Business Writing, Goal Setting and Time Management.
As a keynote speaker, she has addressed National and International Associations including:
- American Society of Association Executives
- City Club of SanFrancisco
- Commonwealth Club
- Council for Continuous Improvement
- DirectMarketing Association
- Direct Selling Association
- International Association of Business Communicators
- National League of Cities.
Ms. Zuker holds a B.A. in Psychology, an M.A. in Management/Organizational Development and is the 2004 recipient of the Alumni Achievement Award from New York Polytechnic University.